The Division of Personnel Access Control (DPSAC) recently noticed that the NED system is missing personal and/or work email addresses, phone numbers, and other information for many ORS staff with PIV cards. Staff must update their information in the NED system here: https://nedportal.nih.gov/ProcessPortal/dashboards/SYSRP/2657. Take the following steps to update your NED information:
- Click on the "Self Service – Update My Record" link.
- Click on the "edit" button in the personal information section. Provide or update a personal email address. Click on "continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "edit" button in the work information section and update your email address, phone numbers, fax, and any other information needed. Click on "continue" at the bottom of the page.
4. Edit the AlertNIH Notifications section. Be sure that your contact information is listed under Send AlertNIH notifications.
5. Click on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
It is important to maintain and update your NED information, as this will allow you to stay connected and informed in a timely manner. Thank you.